You have no items to compare.
No returns can be processed without an RGA #.
Hardewaremaven.com accepts exchanges and returns. All returns will be reimbursed in the form of merchandise credit with Hardewaremaven.com. If, in returning your items to Hardewaremaven.com, you package the items poorly and they are damaged in transit, we will not be able to give you full credit for the return. Please carefully pack your returns; a good rule of thumb is to simply package the items as well as they were when they arrived.If you follow the guidelines below, returning an item will be quick and easy:
- Return timeframe: You have 10 calendar days from the time you received your order to return any item to Hardewaremaven.com. If you return the item within 10 days, we will refund your money minus any restocking fees. Within 30 days, we will grant you in-store credit for purchases returned (restocking fees still apply). After 30 days, all sales are final.
- Preparing your return: To expedite your return/exchange, we require all returns to be pre-authorized with a "returned goods authorization" number. This number allows us to quickly update your account once we have received your return, thus saving both of us time and money. We cannot accept returns without RGA #. To receive an RGA#, click on the following link: RGA# Order Form or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping your return: To ship your return back to Hardewaremaven.com, please use insured US Mail or UPS. Make sure to keep your tracking numbers. Send your return, with the RGA# clearly printed on the parcel, to this address: Hardewaremaven.com Returns 1416 Ave L Brooklyn, NY 11230
- Your refund: We will refund as merchandise credit the full value of any authorized return minus shipping & handling charges and restocking fees. Returning defective items does not incur a restocking fee.
- Restocking fees: Restocking fees are 25% of the original purchase price. If another product of equal or greater value is purchased within 30 days, stocking price will be lowered to 10%.
Missing, Defective, and Damaged Merchandise:
The key to dealing with missing, defective, or damaged merchandise is to identify where responsibility for the problem lies: with the shipping company or with Hardewaremaven. If Hardewaremaven has incorrectly filled an order or has sent you an item that is defective but clearly has not been damaged en route, Hardewaremaven.com will readily take full responsibility for replacing the item. If the item was damaged during shipping, Hardewaremaven.com will assist you in resolving the claim with the carrier.
- For Items Damaged During Shipping: Please inspect your shipment before you sign for it. If the product appears visibly damaged from shipping, do not sign to accept the shipment. Rather, refuse delivery and please contact our customer service department immediately 917-9718023. We will then send you a replacement immediately and will contact the carrier to resolve the issue. If you sign for the delivery only to find later that the product was damaged in transit, it is your responsibility to file a claim with the shipping company.
- For Items Otherwise Defective or Missing: If you received an order with missing or defective items (not damaged in transit), please notify us in writing (send us an email) within 48 hours following receipt. We will replace all defective merchandise if we are notified within 48 hours and if the item is returned. You will be charged no shipping and handling in such an event. To safeguard against such situations, we carefully inspect every item before shipping. Replacing defective items includes no restocking fees or additional shipping charges.
If you have a question regarding our return policy, please email returns@Hardewaremaven.com ; we will respond as quickly as we can.
Four Steps for Returning Defective Items:
1. Email Hardewaremaven.com within 24 hours of receipt, indicating what is wrong.
2. Receive an RGA#
3. Write RGA# on address label
4. Send item(s) UPS or insured US Mail
Three Steps for Regular Returns:
1. Receive an RGA#
2. Write your RGA# on the address label
3. Send the item(s) UPS or insured US Mail